Limit research to
- "Falling between the cracks": Experiences of Black dementia caregivers navigating U.S. health systems.
- "Firearm access in dementia: legal and logistic challenges for caregivers".
- "Frontal systems" behaviors in comorbid human immunodeficiency virus infection and methamphetamine dependency.
- "Goals of Care Conversations Don't Fit in a Box": Hospice Staff Experiences and Perceptions of Advance Care Planning Quality Measurement.
- "Halo effect" in trauma centers: does it extend to emergent colectomy?
- "Hey, let me hold your guns for a while": A qualitative study of messaging for firearm suicide prevention.
- "Hopes and wishes": Goals of high-need, high-cost older patients and their caregivers.
- "How's your mood": Recorded physician mental health conversations with Chinese and Latino patients in routine primary care visits.
- "I Am Not the Same as I Was Before": A Qualitative Analysis of COVID-19 Survivors.
- "I did not want to take that medicine": African-Americans' reasons for diabetes medication nonadherence and perceived solutions for enhancing adherence.
- "I didn't know what I could do": Behaviors, knowledge and beliefs, and social facilitation after distal radius fracture.
- "I didn't know you were such a good cook": Photos as a tool for primary care clinician-patient communication.
- "I Didn't Sign Up for This": Perspectives from Persons Living with Dementia and Care Partners on Challenges, Supports, and Opportunities to Add Geriatric Neuropalliative Care to Dementia Specialty Care.
- "I Don't Want to Spend the Rest of my Life Only Going to a Gender Wellness Clinic": Healthcare Experiences of Patients of a Comprehensive Transgender Clinic.
- "I felt useless": a qualitative examination of COVID-19's impact on home-based primary care providers in New York.
- "I Have a Lotta Sad Feelin'" - Unaddressed Mental Health Needs and Self-Support Strategies in Medicaid-Funded Assisted Living.
- "I just need to know they are going to do what they say they're going to do with my mom." Understanding hospice expectations from the patient, caregiver and admission nurse perspective.
- "I Like the Idea of It…But Probably Wouldn't Use It" - Health Care Provider Perspectives on Heart Failure mHealth: Qualitative Study.
- "I Never Get Better Without an Antibiotic": Antibiotic Appeals and How to Respond.
- "I Wish Someone had Asked Me Earlier"-Perspectives on Advance Care Planning in Surgery.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next