Limit research to
- "I wish we could normalize driving health:" a qualitative study of clinician discussions with older drivers.
- "I'd rather see action": Application and recruitment experiences of underrepresented in emergency medicine trainees.
- "I'm going to stay young": Belief in anti-aging efficacy of menopausal hormone therapy drives prolonged use despite medical risks.
- "I'm Leaving": Factors That Impact Against Medical Advice Disposition Post-Trauma.
- "If They Don't Like You, They Are Not Going to Eat for You": Individual and Interpersonal Factors Affecting Certified Nursing Assistants' Ability to Provide Mealtime Assistance to Residents With Dementia.
- "If You Don't Know, All of a Sudden, They're Gone": Caregiver Perspectives About Prognostic Communication for Disabled Elderly Adults.
- "If you respect me, you are respecting my culture": methods and recommendations for personalizing a TBI transitional care intervention.
- "In Our Corner": A Qualitative Descriptive Study of Patient Engagement in a Community-Based Care Coordination Program.
- "Is it time to stop driving?": A randomized clinical trial of an online decision aid for older drivers.
- "It Just Consumes Your Life": Quality of Life for Informal Caregivers of Diverse Older Adults With Late-Life Disability.
- "It Looks Like You're Making Very Healthy Choices": Attending to the Lifeworld and Medicine in Photo-Based Talk in Primary Care.
- "It Makes People Uneasy, but It's Necessary. #BTSM": Using Twitter to Explore Advance Care Planning among Brain Tumor Stakeholders.
- "It's Been a Hard Day's Night": Sleep Problems in Caregivers for Older Adults.
- "It's Case by Case, and It's a Struggle": A Qualitative Study of Hospice Practices, Perspectives, and Ethical Dilemmas When Caring for Hospice Enrollees with Full-Code Status or Intensive Treatment Preferences.
- "It's just part of life": African American daughters caring for parents with dementia.
- "It's Like a Death Sentence but It Really Isn't" What Patients and Families Want to Know About Hospice Care When Making End-of-Life Decisions.
- "It's Valid and Reliable" Is Not Enough: Critical Appraisal of Reporting of Measures in Trials Evaluating Patient Decision Aids.
- "Knowing is better": preferences of diverse older adults for discussing prognosis.
- "Less Pain, Less Fuss, Right Now!" and "Make It Count!"- Multilevel Interventions for Patient, Parent, and Practice to Enhance Provider Recommendations for HPV Vaccination Grant
- "Like a Man of 70 Years": Aging and the Words We Use.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next