Limit research to
- A comparison of straight- and curved-path walking tests among mobility-limited older adults.
- A comparison of successful versus failed nonoperative treatment approaches in patients with degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine.
- A comparison of the Beers and STOPP criteria for identifying the use of potentially inappropriate medications among elderly patients in primary care.
- A comparison of the force applied on oral structures during intubation attempts between the Pentax-AWS airwayscope and the Macintosh laryngoscope: A high-fidelity simulator-based study Article
- A Comparison of the Liver Fat Score and CT Liver-to-Spleen Ratio as Predictors of Fatty Liver Disease by HIV Serostatus.
- A Comparison of the Prevalence of Dementia in the United States in 2000 and 2012.
- A comparison of the scaling properties of the English, Spanish, French, and Chinese EQ-5D descriptive systems.
- A comparison of the willingness of resident and attending physicians to comply with the requests of patients at the end of life.
- A comparison of theoretical and statistically derived indices for predicting cognitive decline.
- A comparison of three methods in categorizing functional status to predict hospital readmission across post-acute care.
- A comparison of treatment thresholds in two large Parkinson's disease clinical trial cohorts.
- A comparison of ultrasound-guided three-in-one femoral nerve block versus parenteral opioids alone for analgesia in emergency department patients with hip fractures: a randomized controlled trial.
- A comparison of Zn2+- and Ca2+-triggered depolarization of liver mitochondria reveals no evidence of Zn2+-induced permeability transition.
- A Compendium of Age-Related PheWAS and GWAS Traits for Human Genetic Association Studies, Their Networks and Genetic Correlations.
- A competency-based medical student curriculum targeting key geriatric syndromes.
- A compilation of strategies for implementing clinical innovations in health and mental health.
- A complex systems approach to aging biology.
- A composite of multisystem injury and neurocognitive impairment in HIV infection: association with everyday functioning.
- A compositional analysis of cadaveric human nasal septal cartilage.
- A comprehensive 3-year internal medicine residency research curriculum.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next