Limit research to
- A Data-driven, Dynamic and Flexible Approach to Safely Lifting Mask Mandate: A Proposal.
- A decade of HAART in Latin America: Long term outcomes among the first wave of HIV patients to receive combination therapy.
- A Decade of Robotic-Assisted Radical Nephrectomy with Inferior Vena Cava Thrombectomy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Perioperative Outcomes.
- A deep longitudinal analysis of next generation influenza vaccines in older adults Grant
- A Definitive Prognostication System for Patients With Thoracic Malignancies Diagnosed With Coronavirus Disease 2019: An Update From the TERAVOLT Registry.
- A Delphi process to address medication appropriateness for older persons with multiple chronic conditions.
- A dementia-friendly church: How can the African American church support families affected by dementia?
- A Depressing Diagnostic Error.
- A Descriptive Analysis of an Ambulatory Kidney Palliative Care Program.
- A descriptive exploration of younger and older adults’ experiences of Integrative Medical Group Visits for Long COVID Article
- A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY OF THE NUTRITION-RELATED CONCERNS OF CAREGIVERS OF PERSONS WITH DEMENTIA Article
- A destructive cascade mediated by CCL2 facilitates prostate cancer growth in bone.
- A Detailed Characterization of the Dysfunctional Immunity and Abnormal Myelopoiesis Induced by Severe Shock and Trauma in the Aged.
- A developmental analysis of sociodemographic, family, and peer effects on adolescent illicit drug initiation.
- A developmental approach to diversifying neuroscience through effective mentorship practices: perspectives on cross-identity mentorship and a critical call to action.
- A diagnosis of eosinophilic esophagitis is associated with increased life insurance premiums.
- A diagnostic host response biosignature for COVID-19 from RNA profiling of nasal swabs and blood.
- A Diet Intervention Study To Mitigate Fatigue Symptoms And To Improve Muscle And Physical Function In Older Adults With Post-Acute COVID-19 Syndrome Grant
- A differential requirement for CD8+ donor cells in the augmentation of allograft survival by posttransplantation administration of donor spleen cells and donor bone marrow cells.
- A diffusion model analysis of episodic recognition in preclinical individuals with a family history for Alzheimer's disease: The adult children study.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next