Limit research to
- A Genetically Heterogeneous Rat Model with Divergent Mitochondrial Genomes.
- A genome wide linkage scan of metacarpal size and geometry in the Framingham Study.
- A genome-wide association study for coronary artery disease identifies a novel susceptibility locus in the major histocompatibility complex.
- A genome-wide association study for venous thromboembolism: the extended cohorts for heart and aging research in genomic epidemiology (CHARGE) consortium.
- A genome-wide association study of aging.
- A genome-wide association study of carotid atherosclerosis in HIV-infected men.
- A genome-wide association study of depressive symptoms.
- A Genome-Wide Association Study of Emphysema and Airway Quantitative Imaging Phenotypes.
- A genome-wide association study of host genetic determinants of the antibody response to Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed.
- A genome-wide association study of outcome from traumatic brain injury.
- A genome-wide trans-ethnic interaction study links the PIGR-FCAMR locus to coronary atherosclerosis via interactions between genetic variants and residential exposure to traffic.
- A genomewide scan for early-onset coronary artery disease in 438 families: the GENECARD Study.
- A Geographic Analysis of Racial Disparities in Use of Pulmonary Rehabilitation After Hospitalization for COPD Exacerbation.
- A Geriatric Assessment Intervention to Reduce Treatment Toxicity Among Older Adults With Advanced Lung Cancer: A Subgroup Analysis From a Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial.
- A geriatric patient-centered medical home: how to obtain NCQA certification.
- A Geriatric Perspective on Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo.
- A geriatrics walking clinic improves hemoglobin A1c and timed gait in older veterans with type 2 diabetes.
- A gero-informatics tool to enhance the care of hospitalized older adults with cognitive impairment.
- A geroscience motivated approach to treat Alzheimer's disease: Senolytics move to clinical trials.
- A geroscience perspective on immune resilience and infectious diseases: a potential case for metformin.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next