Limit research to
- A methodology for evaluating detection performance of ultrasonic array imaging algorithms for coarse-grained materials.
- A Methodology For Studying Organizational Performance
- A Methodology For Studying Organizational Performance: A Multistate Survey of Front-line Providers.
- A Methodology to Generate Longitudinally Updated Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure Prognostication Scores From Electronic Health Record Data.
- A mHealth-based care model for improving hypertension control in stroke survivors: Pilot RCT.
- A micro costing analysis of the development of a primary care intervention to improve the uptake of diabetic retinopathy screening.
- A micro-costing analysis of post-fracture care pathways: results from the International Costs and Utilities Related to Osteoporotic Fractures Study (ICUROS). Article
- A micro-sociological theory of adjustment to loss.
- A microfluorometric assay for cholinesterases, suitable for multiple kinetic determinations of picomoles of released thiocholine. Article
- A mini-implant-supported s-spring for unilateral molar distalization.
- A missense mutation (L166P) in DJ-1, linked to familial Parkinson's disease, confers reduced protein stability and impairs homo-oligomerization.
- A mitochondrial membrane-bridging machinery mediates signal transduction of intramitochondrial oxidation.
- A mixed methods evaluation of the Brain Injury Family Intervention.
- A Mixed Methods Exploration of the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Food-Related Activities and Diet Quality in People with Parkinson Disease.
- A mixed methods multiple case study of implementation as usual in children's social service organizations: study protocol.
- A mixed methods observational study of persistent vocalizations in nursing home residents with moderate to severe dementia Grant
- A mixed methods pilot randomised controlled trial to develop and evaluate the feasibility of a Mediterranean diet and lifestyle education intervention 'THINK-MED' among people with cognitive impairment.
- A mixed methods systematic review of informal caregivers' experiences of fall risk among community-dwelling elders with dementia.
- A Mixed-Effects Model of Associations Between Interleukin-6 and Hippocampal Volume.
- A Mixed-Methods Study of Pain-related Quality of Life in Sickle Cell Vaso-Occlusive Crises.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next