Limit research to
- A model to evaluate interprofessional training effectiveness: feasibility and five-year outcomes of a multi-site prospective cohort study.
- A Model to Improve Behavioral Health Integration into Serious Illness Care.
- A model-specific role of microRNA-223 as a mediator of kidney injury during experimental sepsis.
- A moderate acute increase in physical activity enhances nutritive flow and the muscle protein anabolic response to mixed nutrient intake in older adults.
- A moderate oestradiol level enhances neutrophil number and activity in muscle after traumatic injury but strength recovery is accelerated.
- A Modified Alcohol SBI for Use among Older Adults Living with HIV.
- A Modified CAIDE Risk Score as a Screening Tool for Cognitive Impairment in Older Adults.
- A Modified Injector and Sample Acquisition Protocol Can Improve Data Quality and Reduce Inter-Instrument Variability of the Helios Mass Cytometer.
- A modified silent substitution electroretinography protocol to separate photoreceptor subclass function in lightly sedated dogs.
- A molecular gradient along the longitudinal axis of the human hippocampus informs large-scale behavioral systems.
- A molecular pathology, neurobiology, biochemical, genetic and neuroimaging study of progressive apraxia of speech.
- A molecular platform in neurons regulates inflammation after spinal cord injury.
- A monoclonal IgM with antibodylike specificity for phospholipids in a patient with lymphoma.
- A mouse model for chronic pain-induced increase in ethanol consumption.
- A multi-center study of ACE and the risk of late-onset Alzheimer's disease Article
- A multi-center trial of exercise and testosterone therapy in women after hip fracture: Design, methods and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A multi-center trial to improve nocturia and sleep in older adults Grant
- A multi-institutional comparison of younger and older adults with sickle cell disease.
- A multi-landing pad DNA integration platform for mammalian cell engineering.
- A multi-method intervention to reduce no-shows in an urban residency clinic.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next