Limit research to
- 5-Lipoxygenase gene transfer worsens memory, amyloid, and tau brain pathologies in a mouse model of Alzheimer disease.
- 51 The prevalence of diabetes mellitus in patients with multivessel disease undergoing PCI and CABG before and after the freedom trial. Have the trial findings impacted practice Article
- 5K23AG045290 Grant
- 70th ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING & AGM Journal
- 75Informal Caregiving for Dementia Patients: The Contribution of Patient Age, Cognitive and Functional Impairment and Challenging Behaviours to Caregiver Burden Article
- 78. Delirium, Dementia, and the Vulnerable Brain: An Integrative Approach. Grant
- 7SL RNA Is Retained in HIV-1 Minimal Virus-Like Particles as an S-Domain Fragment Article
- 8,11,14-Eicosatrienoic Acid Concept
- 8-(3-Chlorostyryl)caffeine may attenuate MPTP neurotoxicity through dual actions of monoamine oxidase inhibition and A2A receptor antagonism.
- 8-Bromo Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate Concept
- 8-Hydroxy-2-(di-n-propylamino)tetralin Concept
- 9,10-Dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene Concept
- 92 The Association of Night-Time Systolic Blood Pressure with Ultrasound Markers of Subclinical Cardiac and Vascular Damage Article
- 9th International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics European Region Congress, Gothenburg, Sweden, 23/05/2019 Journal
- 9th International Conference on Frailty & Sarcopenia Research Journal
- Drosophila as a Model to Study Brain Innate Immunity in Health and Disease Article
- [(18)F]Fluoro-2-deoxy-2-d-glucose versus 3'-deoxy-3'-[(18)F]fluorothymidine for defining hematopoietically active pelvic bone marrow in gynecologic patients.
-  Journal
- [A bio-mechanism study of differential orthodontic tooth moving speed during the estrous cycle].
- [A comparison of the myogenic characteristics between stem cell antigen-(1+) and stem cell antigen-(1-) cells derived from skeletal muscle].
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next