Limit research to
- A critical role for elastin signaling in vascular morphogenesis and disease.
- A cross-sectional analysis of daytime versus nocturnal polysomnographic respiratory parameters in cystic fibrosis during early adolescence.
- A Cross-Sectional Analysis of High-Acuity Professional Services Performed by Urban and Rural Emergency Care Physicians Across the United States.
- A cross-sectional analysis of meteorological factors and SARS-CoV-2 transmission in 409 cities across 26 countries.
- A cross-sectional analysis of racial differences in accelerated aging and cognitive function among patients with atrial fibrillation: The SAGE-AF study: Forrester, Accelerated aging and cognitive function.
- A Cross-sectional Examination of Vitamin D, Obesity, and Measures of Pain and Function in Middle-aged and Older Adults With Knee Osteoarthritis.
- A Cross-sectional Study of Fixed and Growth Mindset in Adult Peritoneal Dialysis Patients.
- A cross-sectional study of high-risk human papillomavirus clustering and cervical outcomes in HIV-infected women in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- A cross-sectional study of national outpatient gastric acid suppressant prescribing in the United States between 2009 and 2015.
- A crosswalk of commonly used frailty scales.
- A crucial role for forebrain adenosine A(2A) receptors in amphetamine sensitization.
- A cryostat-freeze drying technique for enhanced visualization of catecholamine/indoleamine-containing neurons.
- A cultural neuropsychological approach to harmonization of cognitive data across culturally and linguistically diverse older adult populations.
- A Cultural-Based approach to address substance use among urban Native American young adults.
- A Cumulative Deficit Laboratory Test-based Frailty Index: Personal and Neighborhood Associations.
- A curious case of Lactobacillus casei in a prosthetic joint: was it the yogurt?
- A cycle dependent heart — A rare case of menstruation induced neurocardiogenic syncope Article
- A cylindrical specimen holder for electron cryo-tomography.
- A dance program to improve gait and balance in individuals with chronic stroke: a feasibility study.
- A data-driven examination of which patients follow trial protocol.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next