Limit research to
- A comparison of in-hospital outcomes after elective anterior cervical discectomy and fusion in cases with and without Parkinson's Disease.
- A comparison of laboratory and clinical working memory tests and their prediction of fluid intelligence Article
- A Comparison of Laboratory and Clinical Working Memory Tests and Their Prediction of Fluid Intelligence.
- A comparison of lamellar and penetrating keratoplasty outcomes: a registry study.
- A comparison of measured and calculated free 25(OH) vitamin D levels in clinical populations.
- A comparison of methods for the detection of myocardial ischemia during noncardiac surgery: automated ST-segment analysis systems, electrocardiography, and transesophageal echocardiography.
- A Comparison of Muscle Function, Mass, and Quality in Liver Transplant Candidates: Results From the Functional Assessment in Liver Transplantation Study.
- A comparison of palliative care and rapid emergency screening (P-CaRES) tool, broad and narrow criteria, and surprise questions to predict survival of older emergency department patients.
- A comparison of patients diagnosed with pulmonary embolism who are ≥65 years with patients <65 years.
- A comparison of postoperative complications in open versus robotic cystectomy.
- A comparison of prognosis calculators for geriatric trauma: A Prognostic Assessment of Life and Limitations After Trauma in the Elderly consortium study.
- A comparison of prolonged nonoperative management strategies in cervical stenosis patients: Successes versus failures.
- A comparison of propofol- and dexmedetomidine-induced electroencephalogram dynamics using spectral and coherence analysis.
- A comparison of quality of life indicators during two complementary interventions: adaptive gardening and adaptive riding for people with dementia.
- A Comparison of Regional Versus General Anesthesia for Lumbar Spine Surgery: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Studies Article
- A Comparison of Self-report Indices of Major Mobility Disability to Failure on the 400-m Walk Test: The LIFE Study.
- A comparison of self-reported and proxy-reported health utilities in children: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- A Comparison of Seven Cox Regression-Based Models to Account for Heterogeneity Across Multiple HIV Treatment Cohorts in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- A Comparison of Sex Differences in Psychotropic Medication Use in Older People with Alzheimer's Disease in the US and Finland.
- A comparison of small monetary incentives to convert survey non-respondents: a randomized control trial.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next