Limit research to
- A Feasibility Study for Improved Physical Activity After Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- A Feasibility Trial of a Group Based Yoga Intervention for Chronic Pelvic Pain in Women Grant
- A Feature Selection Approach Based on Interclass and Intraclass Relative Contributions of Terms.
- A feature selection approach based on term distributions.
- A Feed-Forward Circuit of Endogenous PGC-1α and Estrogen Related Receptor α Regulates the Neuronal Electron Transport Chain. Article
- A first comparison of the human multifocal visual evoked magnetic field and visual evoked potential.
- A fixed-dose combination of memantine extended-release and donepezil in the treatment of moderate-to-severe Alzheimer's disease.
- A flexible modeling approach for biomarker-based computation of absolute risk of Alzheimer's disease dementia.
- A Focused Screening and Clinical Intervention with Streamlined Outpatient Linkage for Hospitalized Patients with Opioid Use Disorder Experiencing Homelessness.
- A food with medicine approach to health.
- A food-borne outbreak of expensive antibiotic use in a community teaching hospital.
- A Formative Evaluation of Patient and Family Caregiver Perspectives on Early Palliative Care in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease across Disease Severity.
- A forward application of age associated gray and white matter networks.
- A founder mutation in presenilin 1 causing early-onset Alzheimer disease in unrelated Caribbean Hispanic families.
- A four-phase approach for systematically collecting data and measuring medication discrepancies when patients transition between health care settings.
- A Four-Session Sleep Intervention Program Improves Sleep for Older Adult Day Health Care Participants: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- A Framework for Aging-Friendly Services and Supports in the Age of COVID-19.
- A framework for concepts of reserve and resilience in aging.
- A Framework for Enhancing the Value of Research for Dissemination and Implementation.
- A framework for identification of a resting-bold connectome associated with cognitive reserve.
pages: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 more... Next